Tuesday, August 15, 2006


Perhaps you're wondering where I live and what I do at work. Perhaps you're not. Anyway- here is a picture of my "home" for 10 weeks. It's small, but at least I don't have to share it with anyone.

At work last week I made my first marzipan boobies. Then I attached them to a marzipan figure. This is my first marzipan work. The girl on the right is mine. While Andy, the chef who was teaching me, made his girl have bigger boobs, you'll notice mine has better cleavage and contouring.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice rack.

Say, what is your favorite German expression to use right now?

This is Mike

6:05 PM  
Blogger Steven said...

It does not seem small. Certainly not those boobs. It surely looks groovy!

10:00 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

You go with your contoured boobs, marizipan girl!

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home