Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Poor Buttercup....

All this time I've been feeling like I drive a tank....she, however, is no match for a Penske truck.



The truck was making a very wide right turn....there was Buttercup, parked legally on the street, minding her own business. And he hit her. Then just pushed her out of the way. Not nice. Thankfully, Jay Morel saw everything. He even got a partial tag. You know, in Law and Order they always have the tag run through the system in no time. Not so much the same here. I can't even get anyone to answer the phone at the Atlanta Police Department. In the end, however, I feel happy that I wasn't sitting in the driver's seat when it happened.

Now...another car photo. This dude was at Restaurant Depot for the day. I suppose until he gets to heaven, this "Gee" enjoys a good bargain on bulk restaurants supplies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home