Wednesday, October 03, 2007

I am practically bursting at the seams, I am so excited about fall. I have so many great expectations for the next few months, and I'm not even sure why. But I have a strong sense of hope. It's nice. And, to be honest, quite a change from this time last year when I was smack in the middle of a major depression. The thing about when you're me and you're in the middle of such a dark place-- well, it's hard to recognize. I'm usually happy. Even when things are hard, I have a generally positive outlook. So, last year, when I found myself in the middle of this crazy abyss, I wasn't sure what to do. I kept thinking I was tired or not used to being back home or whatever. Anyway, all of this to say, the sun is shining much more brightly these days. Life is not easy, but life is good. And for that I am grateful.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lola said...

Hey girl! I just tagged you for a "get to know you" game on my blog. Check out my blog for details...hope you don't mind as it seems pretty fun.

12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home