Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I was talking to someone the other day who had just seen my blog. He commented,"You like to talk a lot, don't you?" Which totally made me laugh. Not the first time I've been accused of being wordy in my posts. My response? "I talk because I can't draw." I think in pictures, but communicate in words. However, I do have a picture for you below. It is the cover of October's issue of Clinical Neurophysiology. Why this? Because I'm a co-author on one of the articles....specifically, "An Open Study of Repetitive Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation in Treatment Resistant Depression in Parkinson's Disease."



And so my past life comes rushing forth. This is one of the research projects I coordinated at Emory about four years ago. The gears of research, academia and publication are not known for moving with great speed. Wouldn't it be weird if I didn't get any feedback on my cooking for four years?! I was good at my job and found it interesting. But I don't want to go back. Not to be cheesy, but I love the kind of work I do now.....even if I'm still figuring out exactly what it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home