Friday, January 11, 2008

Dear 2008,

I’m super excited to meet you. As with any relationship, I’m sure I’m full of expectations that I won’t even know about until you either fulfill them or don’t.
You will teach me new things, and past lessons will make sense. I will learn how much I don’t know, and also realize that I know more about some things than I think I do. Whatever “my work” looks like will start to come together in a tangible way….moving from ideas to action. More blood and sweat than ever. Slow and steady. I will not let fear stop me.
There will cooking, of course. At home. With friends at my table. I will be more intentional about Community. I crave it. I have it.
There will be art. There will be Process. And dreams will come to fruition in ways I would never imagine. My Story will unfold and I will choose to live it because it is mine.
We’ve got 355 more days together. Let’s do this thing.
Lots of love to you,
Larisa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice and sweet note. Nice to see you again at the end of 2007 and hope that you are visiting us soon.

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home